Stubby version of the popular Raptor Antenna - 65mm total length.
Fitted with a reinforced SMA collar as standard
The Raptor antenna is a small compact Omni that delivers a smooth radiation pattern and a high axial ratio with its unique PCB pagoda construction designed by Maarten Baert.
now comes with a reinforced SMA collar to reduce the chances of the cable detatching from the SMA in crash when using an unsupported mount
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.09db with a radiation efficiency of 92%
- Clearer video reception with upto 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection, ideal for send and receive as a pair.
- Robust injection moulded case for crash protection
- Weighs less than 10grams
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5550 – 6050 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.09dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Height: 65mm
- Weight: 9.4grams
Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert
1x Raptor 5.8Ghz Antenna
In extreme crashes on racing drones with top mounted antennas we have had feedback that the coax to SMA junction could sheer. Menace are working with us on a solution to re-enforce the coax SMA junction to help in these cases.
The recommended way to mount your antenna is out the rear of the drone and fasten the coax to the plate with cable zip ties or similar restraint to releave strain where the co-ax cable joins the SMA connector
Menace Raptor Stubby Antenna 5.8Ghz Omni
- Brand: MenaceRC
- Product Code: MenaceRaptorSTUBBYAntenna5.8GhzOmni
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £10.00