The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
- No compromise I/O.
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup with-out guesswork (Acro and Deluxe)
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
- Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
- Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system. Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information. See http://cleanflight.com for links to the manual. PDF copies can be downloaded from the github releases pages. Ensure you reference the manual that is appropriate to your firmware version.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight, Dominic Clifton, to be more capable than the STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
- Weighs about 5 grams.
- STM32F3 CPU.
- 256K cache for supporting future Cleanflight features
- 8 MB High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- Micro USB socket.
- 4x 4pin JST-SH sockets (I2C, SWD, 2xUART)
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports.
- 2x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage and buzzer.
Seriously Pro Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) ACRO
- Brand: Seriously Pro
- Product Code: SPRacingF3ACRO
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £37.50